Donnerstag, 6. Mai 2010

Travel light

I got something in my head
Something sleeping in my head
That I don’t wanna wake up you see
Something in my head
And my lazy little body
Isn’t ready yet to set it free
Lately I’ve been walking away, floating like a song in the air
Lately, I’ve been trailing away, I’ve been walking my way


I was standing on the edge
Of a mountain of clay
And I’ve got tired of wading through the mud
So I jumped to hit the ground
It was firm yeah it was hard
But I stood proudly up with my pain
Now I don’t care about the scratches
As long as I’m alone here, now
Broken bones but empty head
I made it on my own this far

Lately I’ve been walking away, floating like a song in the air
Lately, I’ve been trailing away, I’ve been walking my way

-Travel light by the Dø

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen