Montag, 7. Juni 2010

the one, who has lived




in my head i've got a picture of myself. a 3D picture that morphes into thousands of positions and actions. on everyone of them i am the one ,that i ever wanted to be.
the real me. the me in my mind. the goal i have to reach.
but actually i am different. different from this picture. it's not that i didn't wanted it much enough. it's that the world around me changes my ways all the time.
can i get judged for it? why can't i be taken for the life i wish to have?
i don't care. till i am the me of my dreams, i play the role the world has written for me. like most of the other people

but i'll be different...
but what means different?
well i failed many times trying to reach my goals.
but in the end, these things will have made me.
lead by significant moments, worthy having a movie out of my life.
what was it. the reason to watch a movie like this?
for me it was the comment. the unvisual-voice of the main character, sharing his thoughts, questions, reasons, theories etc. like in "forrest gump" or "remember me"
a person that has lived... shows up through this comment.
a bloody good comment= a special-person

as long u're able to have this comment being deep, true and beautifull...you're going the right way.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen