Montag, 12. Juli 2010

I'm Not A Pervert, It's Art. Darling.

Some people asked why my posts should be art. O.ô (WTF?!?)
SO dear people, for me it's art cuz my ego tells me, that I've got taste'n'innate know-how in distinguishing beautiful'n'special from overdone provocation'n'mainstream.

I idealize taste in comparison. The single piece may be an exciting play for the eye, but it has to fit to all the other pices and their roles.
For example, u've got this totally cool old ornate barock-chair. just wow.
'n u wanna put it into a pin-up-lounge?!? Fail. That's just semi-good taste.
( I know no-one uses this or would ever use this expression. Except for me^^, maybe I've just invented it. But I'll use it till i've forgotten it ....in a month or so xD)

Nevertheless, the provocating things i post, are in my opinion, totally fitting to the whole "too much-but not enough"-/"everything's nothing"- concept.
hope u got what mean.
have a nice'n'hot day ^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen